Wilson & Gilkes NZ Ltd
GILKON NZ is New Zealand's leading manufacturer and supplier of audio visual products.
Gilkon NZ is part of the Wilson & Gilkes group. The group has three divisions;
• Audio Visual equipment distribution and manufacturing (AV Division)
• "EMPCO" enclosures for the electrical industry
• Sheetmetal component manufacturing and design service
Overview of the AV Division
Wilson & Gilkes is one of the pioneers in the Australian AV industry. Making photographic equipment in the late 1940’s was the foundation of the manufacturing knowledge base. Responding to customer requests and overcoming the challenges of dynamic market place has seen the business prosper and evolve. Today the product range includes;
• Projection screens – Da-Lite and Gilkon Solutions for premium home theatre or portable business presentations.
• Specialised trolleys for moving and securing AV equipment.
• AV mounting solutions for a vast array of visual display equipment. AV brackets can be custom designed or selected from the continually expanding range.
• Projector ceiling mounts designed in consultation with professional installers. A complete range to suit the challenges of varying sites.
• AV Security products to protect your investment in presentation equipment
• Lectrum lecterns. An Australian success story. Used throughout the world in some of the finest venues. Lecterns to suit staging, rental, five star venues, concert halls and more.
State of the art sheetmetal manufacturing technology is one of the cornerstones of the Wilson & Gilkes philosophy and, as a result, the company can proudly justify its position as one of the most sophisticated, automated and flexible sheetmetal manufacturers in Australia. With facilities to fabricate, paint or powdercoat and assemble your products. Our assembly facilities are equipped to carry out electrical assembly and testing operations. These facilities have enabled Wilson & Gilkes to manufacture complete finished products for some of the world's most recognised brand names.